Monday, February 14, 2011

Common Interest.

Common Interest is a same hobby or interest a person could share with another. I suppose my interest in collecting antiques and finding the story behind all the wonders of old stuff will be similar to some of you readers.

I am not just a collector of antiques, I am a collector of the rusty stuff, I am looking for the dirty stuff, the sun bathed stuff. Travelling all over the place to find the old things that I am looking for. It is hard to find antiques but its the adventure that i love to do. Its putting myself out there and go search for the stuff.

These common interest is what I am looking for with other readers and I will showcase my antiques and my picks in this website.


1 comment:

  1. war and horses. those are some nice decorative toys you have there. Should have make a story out of it.

    ReplyDelete